Saturday, April 11, 2009

ReverbNation song statistics revealed

OK, I have some songs at ReverbNation. You might as well listen to them using the player on the left. ReverbNation offers me the possibility to see how many people listened to my songs and what percent of each song they heard. Knowing this and the length of my songs, I can provide a "hall of fame" of Hillaby's songs:
  1. Let Me Live - 8,63 points
  2. Dubbancha - 8,43
  3. Seven Lives - 7,16
  4. Aka Cat - 6,85
  5. Moonshine Reggae - 6,81
  6. Xmas Dux Ska - 6,55
  7. At The Edge Of Hope - 5,52
  8. Skwabisk - 5,5
It's quite interesting that the most popular song title is 'Skwabisk', which means that's the title which attracted the most people, however, it couldn't grab people's attention: they switched away quite early.

The list above shows that my guitar solos were quite attractive: the first three have solos in them, while the other five haven't. I should practice more...

No comments:

Post a Comment